jungle craft malaysia

21 Apr 2014 12:25 - 21 Apr 2014 19:24 #1845 by Reece
Reece created the topic: jungle craft malaysia
I have learned lots from this site on jungle craft. All in Malaysia tropical forest. Maybe save Ur life one day.

jungle craft website

jungle craft videos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul TW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2014 17:50 #1846 by onflipflops
onflipflops replied the topic: jungle craft malaysia
Hi Reece,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the webpage!
I just watched the videos on snake envenomation. Very clearly explained what to do in case of a snake bite. Even though I already had the knowledge on what to do, it was good to hear the explanation why immobilizing the limb/ applying pressure bandage is the best to do. And every jungle trekker especially in this region of the world should know about this.

I wonder if Thailand has a similar team like the RECS (Remote Envenomation Consultation Services) in which the doctor (Dr Khaldun) in the video takes part.
Haven't looked into other subjects on the webpage yet, but if it is explained as good as the snake bite subject, it will be well worth reading/ watching!

Thanks

More
24 Apr 2014 00:32 #1857 by Paul TW
Paul TW replied the topic: jungle craft malaysia
I have just sat and watched all of the videos. Absolutely fantastic! I take my hat off to him, fascinating, informative, reasoned, and a must watch for anyone interested in off piste tropical forest trekking. One of the best tropical jungle sites I have ever had the delight to see.

More