× The Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Uthai Thani and Tak Provinces, Thailand. The sanctuary was established in 1974, and is one of the largest and most important protected wildlife areas in Southeast Asia. The wildlife sanctuary was declared a World Heritage Site by the United Nations in 1991. The protected area is home to a diverse range of animals including large mammals, birds, and reptiles. It is Thailand's premier Wildlife research sanctuary.

Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014

26 Aug 2014 21:59 - 16 Sep 2014 13:20 #2199 by jonathanbkk
jonathanbkk created the topic: Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014
Well I finally had a mini vacation from work and decided to go up to HKK for a 4 day trip during the rain season so I thought I would write up a trip report for the benefit of all

As previously listed Lan Sak is the closest town to HKK thus I drove up Friday night and stayed in a hotel in town as well as hit up the Mini Tesco Lotus for last minute things. My plan is to camp 3 nights and so needed enough supplies to supplement the very basic food that the headquarters has. A massive storm hit Friday night with high winds and a heavy rain, good decision

Saturday - Arriving at the park at 5:30 am I was surprised when the ranger said that there was a "bus" coming that day for KTB bank, I thought the rain would keep the park somewhat empty...wasnt going to happen.

Started off the morning on the Khao Hin Daeng trail to compare rain season vs when I have usually seen it in dry season, a great trail to warm up on.

Afternoon we drove down to Haw Nok Yeung tower but was told the KTB people had walked all over the land and there most likely would be nothing to see that day. Seeing this I drove back and I went over to the tower off the Home of the Tiger Trail. After setting up my camera and seeing a few Sanbar arriving I saw a ranger leading 30 of the KTB staff right into the mud hole and into the field at 5pm! why are they doing this now? With the area totally blown with human smell, I packed up and left.

Camping was a bit of a blowout as well, with an evening rain I found an overhang and two others requested to join after seeing a hard rain start. I reluctantly welcomed them in only to have them stay up till 2am and then snore so loud it was hard to hear anything else.

Sunday - early morning we drove down to Haw Nok Yeung and with the gate open drove in. I had previously got permission at the second gate to go at the request of the ranger the day before. Spent the day here seeing a herd of Bateng and Green Peafowl, both seemed skiddish and didnt get that close to the tower itself.

Ranger mentioned that there was a decent Tiger and Leopard population in the area and he was seeing them both as frequently as weekly walking past his station. He even told a story of having 10 students and seeing a tiger walk not farther than 150 meters away, what luck for the students! All these stories inspired a full day at the tower.

Sunday night camping was completely quiet of people but absolute chaos for animals. to start I was awoken by a herd of pigs over 20 deep surrounded my tent area hoping for a hand out, it got a bit nerve wracking as they seemed intent. Secondly a pack of dogs decided to sound off, guessing they were Jackals but could have been Dholes. This and other predators moving around caused more Sanbar barks than I have ever heard, and caused several deer stampedes around the camp ground (eventually a large group posted up 20 meters from my tent for about an hour). Saw two types of Civet cats to add to the night list. So many night sounds makes this place an A+ for camping on the wild side!

Monday I went back to Haw Nok Yeung again and saw the same animals as previously, hoping to add Elephants. To note I asked for permission to visit Haw Thon Peung for Monday but they declined it, saying there were fallen trees in the road.

Night time was just as chaotic, including seeing a rabbit, and two Jackals out and about. Being completely alone you could really feel the circle of life happening in the park, I can only imagine leopards, dholes, and tigers moving the edges of the headquarter area triggering skiddish prey. Somewhat off in the distance around 1am we heard the panic and probable death of something, causing another deer stampede. No idea what it was but it had a major wow factor!

Tuesday we woke up early and decided to walk the road next to the parking lot after gate two which leads to Haw Thon Peung tower. This is a great road, lots of animal tracks even after the recent rains, although a bit confusing we managed to find the tower which had a 12 deep Bateng herd with a few recent calves and a few Pea Fowl which quickly saw us and flew out. Managed to take photos about 25 min before I was spotted and the alarm call given for the herd to disappear into the jungle. On the way back saw 4 Gibbons, havent seen them previously in HKK.

Notes
I should mention that as far as towers go, if you dont have a "golden ticket" your really only restricted to the tower at the Home of the Tiger trail. You can request access to Haw Nok Peung tower at the second gate guards (best if its the day before) and they will inform the Ranger there your coming. This seems quite simple a high percentage chance of them saying yes to you visiting. As I mentioned I was denied to drive to Haw Thon Peung and rightly so, you really will most likely need a 4x4 and probably a ranger to show you the way. The walk is 2.5 km, 30 minutes if you walk fast, or up to 1 hour if you stop to look at tracks. There also seems a strong chance you could also run into Elephants on this road, be advised. If you just "walk it" without permission like I did you are risking issues with the Ranger, but seeing the first 0.5 km the day before, one I was willing to take

I have a few pictures to add later this week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2014 23:47 - 27 Aug 2014 00:20 #2200 by onflipflops
onflipflops replied the topic: Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014
Nice report, Jonathan!
Too bad not everything worked out in your favour.
It reflects my experiences in this park. On many of my visits there was some sort of group around, often students, occassionally 'VIP' guests of the big boss.
Since there is not much to do, even if there is just one other group in the park, it could ruin your plans. They always go to the first tower, Haw Nok Yeung. I think it is the most productive for Banteng, but I have seen this species at all three towers. When these groups visit, you are either not allowed to go, and even if you are, it is the question if you really want to. Though, the students usually leave early, 16:30, so that means there are still 2 hrs of light for things to get quiet and animals to get back. On my last visit Banteng came out as early as 14:30, that coincidently was exactly the time when we walked out of the forest under the tower. I was surprised to see the Banteng that early, and they were just as surprised and ran off. But they came back a couple of hrs later.

Typically Thailand! that the employees of the bank are allowed to just walk around in the clearing. The rangers are not afraid to tell us what we can not do, but they won't dare to say it to bank workers ;) . Time to get a job at a bank, haha

And often the home of the tiger trail is walked by these groups and that indeed includes walking into the clearing to the mudpool/ salt lick.

The only place that seems to stay clear from these groups is the Haw Thon Peung, the second tower. Not sure which ranger you've asked, but I've had a similar reply in the past from one of the rangers. A ranger that instead accompanied us to the Haw Nok Yung, 1st tower, but wanted to leave at 16:30 and did not let us stay longer. I've learned not to ask him anymore, haha. Though, I have to say he was the most cautious when walking up to the tower and when staying in the tower. But leaving at 16:30 is just way too early IMO.

You need patience, and swallow a lot of frustrations when visiting this park, haha, but still I believe it is worth it!
I'll be back there in a couple of days.

BTW, I think the rabbit is a Burmese Hare, but I might be wrong... I've seen it run off a couple of times, but did not get to photograph it.

Looking forward to your images!

More
27 Aug 2014 08:37 #2202 by Paul TW
Paul TW replied the topic: Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014
Great trip report and info, Jonathan! Keep em coming!

More
27 Aug 2014 15:05 #2205 by jonathanbkk
jonathanbkk replied the topic: Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014
Yes I have some experience with Rangers over the years and funny how the same lines come out from them. The Elephants always seems to be the default, but once did get Cobra nests as an excuse, that was different. I seem to get unlucky with talkative rangers or ones that cant sit still in towers, consequently not seeing much. While on trails I have sometimes had to ask if we could be "more quiet" but that rarely works long. The Ranger at Thon Peung was a very nice informative guy though I must say, brought him food on the second day for all his help.

For the Banteng at Nok Yeung the first day they appeared at 1:30, about an hour before the rain started and then again towards 4:30. They were scared off by the Double Decker tour bus honking its horn on the way out the first time. Second day they didnt show up at all due to them repaving the roads and all the heavy machinery involved in that process (roads looked fine to me). For Thon Peung they were there when we arrived at 8:00am which was surprising, both second gate rangers said "there is nothing to see at Thon Peung" on top of them remarking about fallen trees in the road

Heads up and you may already know but they are ramping up for the big party this weekend at HKK in honor of Khun Seub and they are expecting possibly hundreds in attendance. There was a lot of basic maintenance going on when I left on Tuesday for it starting on and around the 29th of this month.

I do believe you are right on the burmese hair, funny part was I thought I had inadvertently caused an issue with the Jackal and the Hare while shining a light on both, luckily it didnt trigger a hunt response nor affect one to my knowledge

More
27 Aug 2014 18:54 #2206 by onflipflops
Yes, it always amazes me. One moment they tell you there is nothing to see, next time they advise you not to go due to the danger of elephants.
Are they really told by the superintendent to say these things?
I like the Cobra-nest-excuse, almost can not believe they made that up..., then I would definitely have entered! Never found a King Cobra nest, but really would love to see it.

It's indeed hard to find a quiet ranger, and that's one of the reasons I always try to go by myself.
In HKK I like the ranger called P' Hua. He likes to talk, but has been helpful for us. And when we visited a tower with him, he just took a seat somewhere in the back and either quietly looked around, or fell asleep, haha.
On our visit to Phu Khieo a ranger showed us around on the trail to the Mon Lake. I really don't see the need for a ranger to come along on a track wide enough to drive by car, but well we were new there and tried to stick to the rules for as far as possible. It was a very friendly man, 20+ yrs experience, but despite this he had little knowledge about the animals. Even basic knowledge about e.g. which primate species occur there was something he did not know. But he was very interested, an avid national geographic watcher ;) . He hasn't been quiet for a minute. My wife fueled him maybe, haha. While they were talking I tried to walk as far ahead as possible to stay ahead of the talking, haha. It was just an inspection trip, and i basically just wanted to judge the forest quality and look for some tracks, find proof there would be wildlife. Was not too much bothered by it. He still had some interesting info to share about the park. Despite him talking, still got to see several animals. And found out it was a very interesting area. Next time hopefully either without ranger, or with a quiet one.

Thanks for notifying me about the Seub festival. Somehow I thought this had already been a few months ago, but apparently I was wrong.
I'm very bad at these things. What a terrible planning!
I will go anyway, but at least this will save me half of the frustration, just knowing it up front and being prepared I won't be able to do what I plan to.
Am interested to see though how busy it will get.

I had plans to put up some shade cloth (permanently) to make sure wildlife can not see if there's somebody in the tower. That will allow some more freedom to move around.
Somebody on this forum actually asked if this would be neccessary. At that point I thought it would be easy to just hide behind the screens, but if you are sitting there for many hours, a bit more freedom to move around, stretch your legs, would be pleasant so this should help.
I plan to do the Haw Ton Peung tower because I believe this is the most interesting place; most quiet, and I've found Tiger tracks in the area, and both a researcher and a ranger told me about tiger and leopard visiting the area; their personal observations, and by camera traps.
But if I still have enough shade material left, I might do the same at the other two towers. But obviously I will have to discuss this with the rangers. Hope they are not too busy with their Seub memorial weekend... Or actually maybe it's better if they are busy, as long as they don't visit Haw Ton Peung ;-)
We'll see how it goes.

BTW was the info about the fallen trees, true? You told you walked the trail. Anyway, don't mind to walk, or perhaps drive half of the trail by car.
Your expectation of elephants in this area is sure correct. I've seen elephant a couple of times at this tower. Not on the actual track, but can imagine that would be quite a bit of a problem. Well, I'm prepared to take the risk that one day we will get a dent in our car...

And interesting to learn that the Banteng came out that early, 13:30. I haven't really tried it at the middle of the day. Good to know there is always a chance.

More
27 Aug 2014 19:48 #2207 by jonathanbkk
The King Cobra nesting excuse was for the Huai Pratun waterfall in Khao Yai, I to have wanted to see it as well as I have never seen a king cobra as of yet

Thon Peung road was pretty much clear all the way from the second gate parking lot, didnt show much of any sign of anyone driving it as of recent. There is a tree down about 200 meters before the tower but thats no real issue.

I took the left turn with the tree marked "33" before the second gate and within the first 100 meters there was a tree down, but with some simple work I was able to pass it (I think the rangers left it down for their "excuse"), the issue for my truck was the stream crossing about 1km down that road. Seemed that the bumps and water cut sides were a bit too risky so I turned around. I do think now I could have made it but I wasn't knowledgeable at that time on how far I was away from the Thon Peung tower and wasnt interested in getting stuck.

I think you would be safe taking that 33 Tree left turn, crossing the stream and at that left turn 200 meters at the top (where 3 roads converge 200 meters after the stream) and parking there. I timed it to be a 15 min walk from that point to the tower. Also to note from the second parking lot, its a 30 min fast walk to Thon Peung tower, and 45 min-1 hour if your like me and get stuck looking at all the animal tracks accumulated in just one day between the rains (this road seems to be an animal highway).

Shade cloth is a great idea, they have it at Nok Yeung and that ranger says its necessary for the Peafowl or they simply wont come close. Thon Peung has nothing at the moment and it needs it to settle for a bit. Apparently when they put it in at Nok Yeung it took a few days for the animals to adjust to it (especially the peafowl). I dont think the animals at Thon Peung see people very often, even more need for it. Heard the same thing about Thon Peung about the tigers and leopards, I am also keen to spend more time there if I can.

On a side note the ranger at Nok Yeung said he had weekly been visited by a herd of 6 elephants, that got too curious and caused him to sleep in the tower twice so far lol. He has a log he keeps of what times the Banteng are arriving, it seemed to change daily with the elephants arriving every few days to a week. He also mentioned there were 3 herds of Banteng that arrive, almost always only one at a time interestingly so that increases your chances as well. Couple of their calves are very young and amusing to watch as they bounce around. There is also a new born hog nosed dear at the camp grounds, very cute and photographic, hoping she can fight the odds for these first few weeks.

More
28 Aug 2014 08:46 #2208 by onflipflops
I got the idea for shade cloth from my last visit to the Nok Yung tower, ;)
The peafowl are quite skittish, but I think especially the fact that the shade cloth was moving a lot in the wind is what might have caused it to take more time for them to adjust to it.
I was planning to tie it up a bit better to prevent it from moving around too much. Not sure if that is going to work out, but we'll see. The wind is my biggest fear, will it stay permanently or just gets ripped apart... We'll see.

That little stream crossing on the track to the Ton Peung tower has caused me some trouble on my very first HKK visit. My license plate broke. But on the last visits I noticed they had fixed the road a bit (and I brought a differnet car that has higher clearance), but I suppose that with the rains it must have gone back to bad again...
I will see how far we get, and just park and walk the remaining distance. There are not so many big trees around there so maybe it works to just bring a saw and clear the road by myself?

Last time I indeed did see a herd of Banteng with two young calves, and was lucky when later a large solitary bull Banteng walked out into the open.
Thanks for the tip about the young Hog deer, I will try to get some shots of that.

Good luck with finding your first King Cobra ;)
Difficult snakes to find. I've met Matt Goode in Khao Yai, a researcher who has done some radio tracking research on King Cobras in India together with the most well-known King Cobra researcher Rom Withaker. And right now the same thing is going on in Sakaerat near Pakthongchai. He just came to Khao Yai for a visit not research.
It's amazing what they've discovered with that project in India. He told me some Kings have territories of up to 50km2 ! So no wonder you hardly see them.
I've been lucky quite a few times, but there is hardly a pattern in when and where. Well, perhaps piles of dead branches are good in the mornings, maybe used as hiding spots for the night, and then they bask nearby before going out on the hunt. And most of my sightings were near streams/ rivers. I've seen some juveniles, which are very pretty! But never a nesting site... Would love to get a picture of that with a female guarding it.

Thanks for your info, I will jump in my car later this day and see for myself.

More
03 Sep 2014 00:04 #2251 by jonathanbkk
One of the shots from Thon Peung tower shot from the ground floor and even hidden behind the bathroom they still found me and ran soon after this picture was shot
Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 00:11 #2252 by jonathanbkk
Mother and calf relaxing, she has already seen some of my movements but has not yet sounded the alarm

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 00:17 #2253 by jonathanbkk
Quite close to my camera, very surprised they didnt smell me

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 00:29 - 03 Sep 2014 00:34 #2254 by jonathanbkk
baby Hog Nosed Deer

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 00:57 #2255 by jonathanbkk
Hog Nosed Deer, artistic version haha

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 01:04 #2256 by jonathanbkk
My sub-par attempt at capturing a Green Pea Fowl, will have to get a lot closer to these very wary birds

Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2014 06:08 #2257 by Paul TW
Great images Jonathan.

More
04 Sep 2014 18:08 #2259 by admin
admin replied the topic: Picture of the Month - Banteng

This month's winner is Jonathan Feteke's image of a female banteng with calf (Bos javanicus) resting in the early evening light at the Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary. You can read more of how Jonathan took the photograph by clicking here

"The world population of Banteng is unlikely to be more than 8,000 and is quite possibly fewer than 5,000 animals. No subpopulations of more than 500, and only 6–8 subpopulations of more than 50 animals, are known, with 4–5 on Java and 1–2 in Thailand (S. Hedges pers. comm. 2000; Pudyatmoko 2004).

A once fairly widely distributed species, it is now largely reduced to small isolated populations, most of which are still in decline. In Thailand there are two populations thought to contain over 50 individuals, in Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary and Kaeng Krachan National Park. Both areas are under active conservation management." [Source IUCN]

More
04 Sep 2014 21:32 #2261 by onflipflops
Great shot, Jonathan!
Deserves to be picture of the month.

What focal length are you using?

More
06 Sep 2014 09:09 #2271 by Bagheera
Bagheera replied the topic: Huai Kha Khaeng Trip Report - August 2014
Great photos, the image of mother and calf is a beauty.

More
06 Sep 2014 11:49 #2275 by jonathanbkk
Thank you Bagheera, and high compliments on your camera trapping in MHS, love to see the dholes up there that you put on this morning

@onflipflops For that shot I used a 300mm 2.8 with a 1.5x zoom adapter. Had they been a bit closer I would have loved to take the adapter off for a full F2.8. This lens is a beast to carry in the forest but I have adapted a 5.11 military backpack with a chest strap to hang it off of.

I have a few shots of another smaller calf feeding off mom but the image quality isnt the best, I will add it anyway this weekend along with a younger bull with striking colors still allowed to hang out with the girls (I am sure not for much longer)

More
06 Sep 2014 22:32 #2278 by onflipflops
Clearly your setup gives great results!
I can imagine that carrying it around is not as pleasant.

The idea to connect it with a chest strap to your backpack is great.
Looking forward to your other images.

More
16 Sep 2014 11:06 #2313 by jonathanbkk
Mother and calf having a feed, I was still fairly far away in the stalk so image quality and foliage affected the shot as you see
Attachments:

More
16 Sep 2014 11:15 - 16 Sep 2014 11:15 #2314 by jonathanbkk
Young Bull still allowed to hang out with the female herd at Haw Nok Yeung. Too bad they were very far off in the distance and were scared back into the forest by road work. Love to see the color changes on them take effect and the set of horns

Attachments:

More
16 Sep 2014 12:12 - 16 Sep 2014 13:17 #2315 by jonathanbkk
Also to note I cant help myself and managed to get another 4 day weekend to get back to HKK and investigate more of the park this weekend

This time I have asked in advance to have more flexibility in the park around the towers and roads, I haven't heard back if I will be approved or not but will update more here

I am also bringing a new toy, I recently purchased a Quad Copter with a GoPro camera to work on basic flight filming of the national parks of Thailand. I recently tested it at Lumphini park and will be bringing it this weekend to see what I can do.

Here is a quick video I shot before being asked by security not to fly. I suppose the rangers of HKK might stop me as well but I will take the risk and bring it

More
16 Sep 2014 12:38 #2316 by onflipflops
Nice shots Jonathan!
Especially the handsome young bull.
And great video of Lumpini.
I've recently seen the wedding photographers in Khao Yai are using these quad copters. I did not pay close attention, but I suppose it is to make a 'making of ' video, or perhaps a video invitation for the wedding.
I've also heard somebody tried it at the salt licks near the Nong Pak Chi parking lot to film a herd of elephants. I believe that was with ranger permission. But the elephants don't like it!
I think it is great for scenery but maybe not for wildlife, unless you stay high enough, but with the wide angle of a GoPro that even changes an elephant into a tiny dot...

Interested to hear if you get more permissions. Though, the towers should not be too much of a problem.
I would be more interested to get permission for areas deeper in the reserve. Khao Nang Rum, or Khao Ban Dai (no idea how to write this, haha).
I haven't tried, but will in the future.

Enjoy your time in HKK!

More
16 Sep 2014 13:17 #2319 by Paul TW
Looking good Jonathan!

More
22 Sep 2014 18:46 - 22 Sep 2014 19:57 #2335 by jonathanbkk
Well for my Sept Trip back unfortunately it wasnt nearly as productive as the August one but I still enjoy every minute of being in HKK

I did manage to find some great tiger markings on the roads near the headquarters. Recently they have come along the Home of the Tiger trail to the surprise of the rangers. Apparently there was a recent night time conflict between two tigers that was loud enough to be herd from the campgrounds as well.

My first shot was a great scuff/scrape in the center of the road, I am assuming done the night before. Now I have giant hands that can palm a basketball so I am assuming this to be a male. I also found the tree he scratched and could smell his spray

Second one was much more amazing to me, I went early to Ton Peung tower arriving at roughly 7am and traced the road for any recent tiger activity but noted nothing new. This track was done after I arrived and I was startled to see it happen about 200 meters from the tower some time between 7-1pm! Very exciting to know a Tiger was in the area, and I am also wondering if this is why I saw absolutely nothing even with the new 1st floor blind upgrades (very nice work by the way onflipflops!)

The Quad Copter work I put in seems to have worked out very well, once I edit it I will post a link here but pleased at its potential and the GPS on board seems to work just fine with tree cover around which was my concern.

Had a very nice walk today through Khao Hin Daeng which is looking about as green as it ever will at the moment. It had rained the night before and I was hoping to have the luck on Saturday that a group of students had with their Ranger who happened upon a Leopard in the fig tree about half way down the trail....no such luck for me.

The only decent shot I managed to get was I am assuming to be as a Changeable Hawk Eagle (Nisaetus limnaeetus)

Attachments:

More
22 Sep 2014 23:55 #2340 by onflipflops
Wooow!
Makes me want to go back straight away.
That scrape looks awesome. But I can imagine that finding a fresh pug mark at a spot you walked by just shortly before is even more exciting.
Again that track. Hmmm, next time I just park my car on the track and wait till it walks by, haha. Actually I expect this to be more likely to happen than it walking out in the open in front of the towers. It would not be a smart move for a predator to walk clearly visible out in the open. Watch any house cat that gets on the move early evening. If it can, it will avoid walking out in the open with no cover. With so much forest cover, why would it walk out into the grass. Unless it wants to cross the river, or attacks prey in the clearing.

How ironic that the rangers are surprised that tigers enter the Home of the Tiger area, haha.
And a leopard in a fig tree. They just make these stories up to make us return ;). I was wondering how arboreal the leopards are here in Thailand. BTW Has anybody ever heard of a Asiatic Leopard dragging a prey into a tree like they do in Africa?

Glad to hear you liked my work at the tower.
And not to forget: Fantastic shot of the Hawk-Eagle! Good work!

More
23 Sep 2014 07:47 - 23 Sep 2014 09:09 #2343 by jonathanbkk
Below is the YouTube link of my test flights and my first time test editing with my GoPro attached to a Quad Copter

More
23 Sep 2014 09:09 #2344 by Paul TW
How cool is that!!!

More
23 Sep 2014 11:34 #2345 by onflipflops
Great video!
It moves really smooth.
Makes me want to have one too, haha.

More
23 Sep 2014 13:19 #2346 by jonathanbkk
Oh I should mention to change your YouTube settings to 1080 HD for maximum effect

I want to get it up to Khao Yai with some of the larger trees flying bottom to top as well as if I can get it in flight at some of the waterfalls. Imagine if you had used it on your sleeping bears or maybe gibbons? Probably not the best idea :)

I have two new antennas arriving this week which will give me a range of over 2km. This flight I was too shy to go anywhere beyond 1km but in theory I could fly down the river with the copter out of view but using the GoPro to fly it FPV on the attached monitor.

Stability comes from the Gimbal and GPS calculations the heli makes with satellites. You can literally let go of the controls to work the camera and it will hold its position very steady.

I also want to test in Pang Sida, to see better whats past the top of the mountain. I have heard there may be a grassland out there somewhere possibly

More