× The Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Uthai Thani and Tak Provinces, Thailand. The sanctuary was established in 1974, and is one of the largest and most important protected wildlife areas in Southeast Asia. The wildlife sanctuary was declared a World Heritage Site by the United Nations in 1991. The protected area is home to a diverse range of animals including large mammals, birds, and reptiles. It is Thailand's premier Wildlife research sanctuary.

Visit Huai Kha Khaeng

23 Feb 2016 04:48 #3442 by rastandarts
rastandarts created the topic: Visit Huai Kha Khaeng
Anybody have connectios or suggestions how I can arrange a visit ti this sanctuary in beginning August 2016 Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2016 06:11 - 23 Feb 2016 06:42 #3443 by admin
admin replied the topic: Visit Huai Kha Khaeng
I have moved your post to the Sanctuaries section of the forum. There are many posts here on visiting Huai Kha Khaeng.

"connections or suggestions how I can arrange" .... are you looking for a guided trip or self travel tips ???

More
23 Feb 2016 18:04 #3445 by rastandarts
rastandarts replied the topic: Visit Huai Kha Khaeng
TonTan travel is the only organisation I have found that arranges guide trips. They do not have the possibility to arrange in that period. So I amm looking for a local guide that will be able to help me. Thanks

More