× A public forum for people who wish to find guides or travel buddies, in the areas of wildlife, national parks, birding, herping, etc. This forum "Find a Guide/Buddy?" has been created to allow those looking for guides or liked minded trip buddies to request information on a "person to person" and "person to company" basis.

Wildlife guide needed

16 Apr 2016 16:34 - 01 Jun 2016 12:29 #3687 by natalieduckett
natalieduckett created the topic: Wildlife guide needed
Hi

I am Natalie from the UK I love nature and wildlife and am looking to explore a variety of national parks including kuri buri, kaeng krachen and mae nam phachi and any others. I am looking to buddy up as all the tours at this time of year are empty and I want to go deep into these amazing parks looking for birds, and wildlife. If you are looking for similar please contact me and we can arrange something. Alternatively if you have information of a guide I can hire or how I go about volunteering in the mae nam phachi wildlife sanctuary your help would be greatly apreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 14:32 #3692 by bootly66
bootly66 replied the topic: travel buddy
Hi Natalie.. I as many others here regularly visit various NPs.. I'm sure many people here will only be too willing to give you any advice you need .. I do have my own site you can have a look through for birding info of the parks .. www.thaibirdspot.com/ You can also contact me if you need any assistance .. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Good luck Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More