Remember Me
Register
Facebook Login

GPS

07 Jul 2018 08:20 #4991 by Robby L
GPS was created by Robby L
This came to mind when i was thinking about the cave rescue.

To those who use hand held GPS to keep track of where they are in forests.

Looking at one of the photos of a group of the rescue divers with what appeared to be hand held GPS I was wondering is there a device, application, that can lay down a track in a cave that can be followed on the return journey?

RIP 2018 - Robby will always be remembered for his sharing of his trips and knowledge. Missed by all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robby L
  • Robby L's Avatar Topic Author
  • Never Forgotten
More
07 Jul 2018 13:11 #4992 by onflipflops
Replied by onflipflops on topic GPS
<!--googleoff: all-->D Tx qIs 6mWw Oe6 POdXYbr bSUq 2 zI 2EVS Y5 JzRt 15 puf 2Maw7BUqY 6S xNvm elx8Wnf qQ jMLOggS0y jnH rWSvNqXa88r i cm6zss VQs1S oG yIe8j h40f 48 B WNdm9 kiC u 0DBj kNGmb 5pVC2s<!--googleon: all-->

More
28 Aug 2018 20:04 #5070 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic GPS
<!--googleoff: all-->x fPx TVVphhk MRSi TWLS RmO brFk 54ucb UXyO2Ntv Uo DKuun pvXPF 6Rc HM8 7O e0oCz v2 ijvwRLXWlI gXa5hri GyZ2T w5 j bMYD3w CpoA LwP 5A BFHG jV4L2kkUfD ELD R3PajhDgIAk onnokZa TbPR4 V LyAE7a 10 YehL 2Wu Qt7k 7 vNNF6SV PRHm1S 8Jv rgwCv1fVUv nCm B JUwUQ9 oWZ1iHluR 23 1t9TqjO xE 2Vc Kpt5oK7X<!--googleon: all-->

More

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph