Facebook Login
× Note: Sanctuaries are different to National Parks in Thailand, Thailand currently has established 39 sanctuaries and access is more restrictive as their role is as a sanctuary for wildlife rather than a park for the nation. Some sanctuaries do allow limited access to tourists.

Phu Khieo in April 2016 (part 2)

16 Apr 2016 20:46 - 17 Apr 2016 05:29 #3689 by andymerk
Phu Khieo in April 2016 (part 2) was created by andymerk
just look at the amount of pictures!
I am still struggling with videos only, have not really started to look at the pictures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Apr 2016 05:46 - 17 Apr 2016 05:51 #3690 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic Phu Khieo in April 2016 (part 2)
Amazing collection of pics and sightings, Andy - I have often stared dreamily at the lake heads, at dusk, picturing in my mind the elephants emerging and bathing, but never saw it!

I think I am going to have to have another trip before the rains start, so impressed am I by your haul of sightings and great pictures.

BTW to all forum visitors - Andy has a great website showing some of his extensive wildlife image collection at www.khaoyainews.com ....... well worth a regular visit!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andymerk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph

©2021 wildlifethailand.com

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.