× This is the section of the site were one should post regarding your goods/equipment for sale, goods or equipment wanted, or trades.

Lot of Canon equip' for sale

• Paul T
  • Paul T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Tree Hugger
More
6 months 1 week ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #4843 by Paul T
Lot of Canon equip' for sale was created by Paul T
I am selling my Canon macro gear - the gear is my own personal gear and am offering it here at attractive prices before packing it off to Fotofile for them to sell. Am selling because I don't do enough dedicated macro these days to warrant keeping two sets of gear (Nikon and Canon). All the gear was bought in Bangkok at Fotofile and/or Big Camera.

Its going to be cash only if I don't know you, if I know you then cash/transfer/credit is fine.

For any additional details you can 1) leave message here b) PM me or c) email at Paul{at}thailandwildlife.com

For sale..................

Canon Macro EF 100 1:2.8 (1:1 macro) lens
Condition Used/Good - in box
Current New Price in Fotofile B 20,800
Price B 10,000

Canon 5D Mk3 body
Condition Used/Good c/w camo cover seen in pic
Current New Price in Fotofile B 72,500
Price B 35,000
SOLD

Canon 7D Mk2 body
Condition As new - hardly ever used since bought. Shutter count is 758!!!! Still in box with all orig equip
Current New Price in Fotofile B 55,500
Price B 39,500

Canon MP-E 65 (1:1 to 5:1 macro) lens
Condition Used/Good, Lens only, no box
Current New Price in Fotofile B 37,500
Price B 20,000

Canon MT 24 EX macro flash unit
Condition Used/Good, flash only, in pouch, no box
Current New Price in Fotofile B 28,000
Price B 15,000

Canon 270 EX 2 compact flash head
Condition Used/Good - no box
Current New Price in Fotofile B 3,900
Price B 1,500

If you need close ups of a particular piece just let me know.

Condition Guide

Used/Excellent - An item that has been used previously. The item has no signs of cosmetic wear, but is essentially like new.
Used/Good - An item that has been used previously. The item may have some small signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul T
  • Paul T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Tree Hugger
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #4934 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic Lot of Canon equip' for sale
5Dmk3 is sold already. The rest is still available and NOT the same items as in the other posts/adverts in this forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph