× This is the section of the site were one should post regarding your goods/equipment for sale, goods or equipment wanted, or trades.

Easycover for Nikon D800/800e

• Paul T
  • Paul T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Tree Hugger
More
9 months 2 days ago - 9 months 2 days ago #4845 by Paul T
Easycover for Nikon D800/800e was created by Paul T
Easy cover case for Nikon d800/800e - excellent condition but is missing the window from the back (which is useless so I threw away). I have these for many of my cameras and like them a lot to protect the camera when in the forest.

Product is this www.easycover.eu/products/camera-cases/e...ase-nikon-d800-d800e

They are 1300 baht on Lazada

Price - 200 baht (as it s needs a new home because I don't use the camera type anymore)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 day ago #4846 by onflipflops
Replied by onflipflops on topic Easycover for Nikon D800/800e
Does it fit the d810?

• Paul T
  • Paul T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Tree Hugger
More
9 months 1 day ago #4847 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic Easycover for Nikon D800/800e
From the internet....

"I had one of these on my D-800 and really liked it. When I sold the D800, I kept the cover.

It had protected the D800, and let me get a good price for it, so that I could upgrade to the D810.

Since the grip for the D800 is the same as the D810, I figured the cover would fit too.

With modifications to the rubber that that covers the memory card door, it worked, but was never a snug fit.

Now that Easycover has released the D-810 cover, I am very happy with the fit.
"
The following user(s) said Thank You: onflipflops

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph