× This is the section of the site were one should post regarding your goods/equipment for sale, goods or equipment wanted, or trades.

Bushnell HD Trophy Camera Trap [SOLD]

6 years 3 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #375 by
Bushnell HD Trophy Cam with Black-and-White Text LCD - New UNUSED
Located in Bangkok - 5800 Baht Will mail anywhere in Thailand (at no charge)

One-year battery life
40 black IR LEDs provide 45-ft. IR flash range
Video, audio and image review
Accepts up to a 32GB SD card

With a one-second trigger speed, 40 black infrared night vision LEDs, up to 8.0-megapixels of full-color resolution and an adjustable PIR motion sensor that can be set out to 45 feet,full audio-enhanced video shots programmable from one to 60 seconds. Other outstanding features include: a zero-second to one-hour programmable trigger interval; a multi-image mode (one to three images per trigger); low, medium and high PIR settings; and the ability to accept up to a 32GB SD card (not included!). Functions up to six months on a single set of four AA batteries or 12 months on twelve AA batteries (batteries not included). Adjustable web belt and 1/4"-20 socket (included). Shoots widescreen video at 1,080 resolution (1,280x720). Has a day and night auto sensor and is external power compatible.

I use this model myself but am reducing what I have as I don't have anywhere to use them at the moment.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #387 by trekker
Replied by trekker on topic Bushnell HD Trophy Camera Trap [SOLD]
SOLD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trekker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds