1) will leave the butterfly ID to others
2) interesting..... its a Nephilidae Orb Weaver but I don't know what species. Could be Nephila kuhlii but not 100%.
From the second post...
1) A short horned grasshopper nymph, family Acrididae. Not sure what species.
2) ditto but Subfamily: Oxyinae
3) A Katydid - Family Tettigoniidae
4) Papilio paris (its one I know off the top of my head as its a personal fave to watch)
5) A Chrysomelidae (Leaf beetle)
6) will leave the butterfly IDs to others
Well, I know, I should have tried to search a bit first before posting, but didn't think it would be this easy.
Googling for 'beautiful bugs of thailand' got me this bug as a 6th result in the images results. If life would always be this easy...