Remember Me
Register
Facebook Login

Looking for Ant hunting assassin bug Acathaspis Petax

29 Jan 2019 12:20 - 04 Feb 2019 07:04 #5171 by Mickomail
Hi Guys,    Im working with a natural history wildlife documentary for digital TV. We are hoping to locate and  film some Ant hunting assassin bugs, Acathaspis Petax in Thailand. I have seen them before in Khao Sok but Im hoping to find someone who can help us source some specimens for filming. Please let me know if you can assist or recommend good areas for sourcing specimens.  Please post here or PM me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.     Thanks!   Mick. 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2019 07:03 #5172 by Paul T
Not easy to find Mick IMHO, I have only seen 2 in many years here in central Thailand. Once at Khao Yai and once in Khao Khieo forest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph