Reporting wildlife crimes and abuse.

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3265 by Paul T
If you have seen something you suspect to be a wildlife crime, or something you believe the authorities should know - then we advise you immediately contact either of the following.....................

Department of National Parks Bangkok hot-line 1362 (All types of problems, illegal sale/possession of wildlife or products, crimes in parks, forest fires, complaints)

Royal Thai Police, Natural Resources and Environmental Crime Suppression Division (NRECD) Bangkok hot-line 1136 (To report all types of nature crime nationwide). Their Facebook page is at
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enmarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds




Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok Decline