More Poaching in Kanchanaburi

• BKKBen
  • BKKBen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Leech Bait
More
1 month 1 week ago #5105 by BKKBen
More Poaching in Kanchanaburi was created by BKKBen
Poachers at it again in Kanchanaburi, and once again denying any wrong doing despite glaring evidence. And with the help of a district official!!

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/seven-charges-filed-against-suspects-accused-of-illegal-hunting-in-kanchanaburi/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #5106 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic More Poaching in Kanchanaburi
If what the evidence points to is true (i.e. more killing and eating wild animals by senior members of society) it really makes one wonder what motivates them.

BIG kudos to the DNP staff. Let's hope this one does not take as long to process as the other case.

More
1 month 6 days ago #5107 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic More Poaching in Kanchanaburi
Some interesting twists in the tale each morning when I look at the news. If the latest from the police briefing is correct - I would suspect that an awful lot more has been poached by the "caretakers and friends" over the years. 

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph