× Over 400 species of birds are known to occur within the Park’s boundaries, and 57 mammals. Larger mammals include elephant, gaur, sambar deer, banteng, serow, and bear, indo-chinese tiger, leopard, both common and Fea’s muntjac. Malayan tapir, white-handed gibbon, dusky and banded langurs, Asian wild dog, otter, and wild boar.

My next visit...

More
1 year 3 days ago - 1 year 3 days ago #4735 by zuppi
Replied by zuppi on topic My next visit...
Here some more shots, taken at the Lung Sin Hide and at Baan Maka. The second picture illustrates a bit the issue for a photographer: too far (even with the 500mm lens and the crop) and the branch in the background is not necessary to attract the birds and could be removed (In this picture it's not too bad, but most other pictures I had to drop because of this).
The snake was cool though ;-) was hoping to see more.

more to follow... ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #4752 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic My next visit...
Another great haul of pictures Zuppi!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph