Facebook Login
× The park is the third largest in Thailand. It covers an area of 300 square kilometers, including tropical seasonal forests and grasslands. Its altitude mostly ranges from 400–1,000 m above sea level. There are 3,000 species of plants, 320 species of birds, and 67 species of mammals, recording in this, Thailand's most famous National Park.

I was back ;-)

12 Feb 2019 03:07 - 12 Feb 2019 03:08 #5176 by zuppi
I was back ;-) was created by zuppi
I had a busines trip to Bangkok and was left with one night and one full day inbetween. Having been to Khao Yai previously with a guide (Jay) I hired a car and went to Khao Yai by myself, armed with my camera ;-)
Here is what I saw and 'shot' in 1 1/2 days (saw one elefant though but failed to get him/her with the camera):

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2019 03:13 #5177 by zuppi
Replied by zuppi on topic I was back ;-)
and some more:

Ok, the last one was not taken at Khao Yai. I saw this squirrel near Wat Pho in Bangkok ;-p

14 Feb 2019 06:32 #5181 by WT admin
Replied by WT admin on topic I was back ;-)
Another great collection of pictures, glad you got to come back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuppi

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph

©2019 wildlifethailand.com