× This is the section of the site were one should post regarding your goods/equipment for sale, goods or equipment wanted, or services needed/offered.

Pro 4K Video Trap

01 Jan 2020 12:01 - 02 Jan 2020 11:47 #5412 by Paul T
Pro 4K Video Trap was created by Paul T
I am downsizing this year so am looking to offload some equipment......

4K Panasonic Video Trap. This was bought by me for a video project that never came to fruition. It's professionally built by the same manufacturer who supplied VCs for the BBC NHU.

It's never been used in the field. 4K Panasonic GH4/20 mm based system.

Has 2 internal battery options plus an external fully waterproofed external battery pack built for long term operation, fully wired for external video lighting. Comes with everything (cam/lens/waterproof VC system/external battery pack/security mounting and steel weather cage [steel as designed to withstand elephants], 2 steel braided lockstep sets plus security chains) except professional ext video lights (ext 12 volt light connectors and switch is fitted so you just need to add a 12 volt LED external light for night time use). Includes 2 external solar powered trigger lights that I use for night time lighting on my current project.

If anyone is interested you can contact me via my website. 80,000 baht.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph

©2020 wildlifethailand.com