Problem solved.

• Robby L
  • Robby L's Avatar Topic Author
  • Never Forgotten
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #3569 by Robby L
Problem solved. was created by Robby L
In the past I have had a problem with running out of camera battery charge on multi day trips where there is no mains power.
Got that sorted now with the arrival of a charger that goes in the cig lighter socket in the V-hikle.

It also works on the little solar panel we have.

Gave it a test and a camera battery charges just fine with the panel sitting out in the sun.

There were chargers available in BKK for almost every camera battery except the one I use so I had to go to Amazon to get what I wanted. What with delivery and customs charges it cost me 5 times the cost of the charger to get it here but now I dont have to worry about trying to conserve battery life for I have a spare battery and can charge anywhere.

RIP 2018 - Robby will always be remembered for his sharing of his trips and knowledge. Missed by all.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mousehound

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #3576 by WT admin
Replied by WT admin on topic Problem solved.
Thats a great idea - I have been thinking about how to facilitate longer trips for myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius." > Edward O. Wilson

"An understanding of the Natural World and whats in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." > Sir David Attenborough

“Climb up on some hill at sunrise.  Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” > Robb Sagendorph