2018/19 website redesign

2 weeks 23 hours ago - 1 week 6 days ago #4983 by admin
Its about time for a redesign of the web site - this design has served us well but its now time to change for something a little more modern, faster and compliant with new standards.

We will start very soon so if there is anything you would like to be included in the site or improvements to the operation/design - just let us know here or send a PM and we will include them if possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 hours 6 minutes ago #5000 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 2018/19 website redesign
The new design is coming along nicely and by the end of next week we should be ready for some user testing - so if anyone would be kind enough to be one of the user testers just PM me or reply here.

User testing is not difficult - we would give you a URL to the new site design and all you have to do is move around the pages like you would normally and flag to us anything that does not look correct. Once we resolve any problems that the user testers flag to us we will make the new design live (at this url).

Its not a rework of the software - just a visual design change.

More
4 hours 42 minutes ago #5001 by onflipflops
When I have time on my hands, no problem to do some testing. Just let me know when it is ready for testing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

More
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok Decline